Katy Perry Goes Blonde!


The {normally} raven hared singer has opted to drastically change her hair by going blonde!

Katy Perry, who's a natural blonde debuted her new 'do on-air MTV News interview on Thursday. It wasn't easy for the 26-year-old singer to get her hair this color though & she tweeted all about it:
"So I didn't get to the exact color I wanted from being black for so long! To get to goal I have to be a ginger for three weeks! If I don't wait three weeks, I'll end up with no hair or a pixie '90s cut with a barrette in the front. It's okay, I'll get to my secret color(s) soon!" Perry said over multiple tweets.
 Besides showing off her new hair color, she also nabbed nine MTV Video Music Awards nominations including Video of the Year (for "Firework") and Best Pop Video.
"OMG! I just got word that I'm nominated for 9 MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS!!! I'm kinda speechless/nervous/turned on! NOW it's up to YOU to VOTE!" she Tweeted Wednesday night.
Good for her! But, the hair color...I don't really care for it. I don't know if it's that I'm used to seeing her with black hair but this blonde color just looks strange.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...