Tom Hanks Reveals 'Toy Story 4' Is On The Way!


With Andy having gone away to college you'd think the story for the Toy Story gang would be over but according to Tom Hanks, it's not!

That's right the Larry Crowne actor revealed the news during an interview with BBC when talking about his new granddaughter (Colin Hank's daughter):
Will there be a Toy Story 4 for her to see?” the BBC reporter asked Tom.
I think there will be, yeah,” Tom said.
The interviewer looked surprised and asked “really?” But Tom didn’t seem to be joking.
Yeah, yeah,” he said with a straight face. “I think they’re working on it now.”
Good stuff,” the reporter said.
There you go!” Tom concluded.
This is great news! I'm in my late 20's and I loved each and ever one of the last three movies. My husband and I were just talking about whether or not they'd make a new one revolving around the toys' new life with Bonnie...and I guess they are.

No details other than what was said in the interview have been released. To watch the BBC interview click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...