'Law & Order: SVU' Gets Two New Detectives!


With Christopher Meloni having left the show and Marika Hargitay having a reduced role in the upcoming 13th season the head honchos have decided to add 2 new cast members.

Who are the lucky actors? Cold Case alum Danny Pino and Chase star Kelli Giddish.

Both actors will play detectives for Special Victims Unit and producer/creator Dick Wolf thinks they'll make a great addition to the hit show.
"I'm very pleased that we have two amazing actors joining the cast. I know this combination will give us the opportunity to explore the world of SVU with new eyes."
I wasn't that big of a fan of Cold Case but Danny Pino is hottie and I never heard of Kelli Giddish but I'll tune in to see how they fit in to the show. I have my fingers crossed that it'll be a smooth transition.

I just have to say, I'm sure glad they decided to not cast Jennifer Love Hewitt or the show would've for sure bombed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...