Zach Galifianakis Tells January Jones 'Everyone's Going To Forget About You'


There are so many reasons why I love Zach Galifianakis and he just added another one to the list. 

During a recent interview with Shortlist.com, Zack was told that the pregnant 'Mad Men' star January Jones thought he was the funniest man she had ever met. But, Zach didn't seem to have the same fond memory of the actress because apparently she was a bit of a bitch during their first meeting.
I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, ‘I think it’s time for you to leave now,’” Galifiankakis recalls. “So I say, ‘January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f-cking be nice,’ and I got up and left.
I love that he put her in her place.

I'd never even heard of her until 'Mad Men' and truth be told, she's not even that good. The show could go on without her and no one would stop watching...that's the truth. Also, she totally looks like she's be a snobby bitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...