Sadly, Showtime Cancels 'United States of Tara'


I cant believe this! 'United States of Tara' is one of my all time favorite shows and Showtime has gone and cancelled it...what is going on?!

I just watched Sunday's episode and have to say that it is getting a little bit out there but Toni Collette is amazing. I hate it when {good} shows are cancelled but I hate that they're left open ended most.

'United States of Tara' has earned leading lady Toni Collette numerous awards including an Emmy and Golden Globe. The reason for the cancellation seems to be ratings as the show is only averaging 300K viewers versus the 560K it had last season.

Showtime has however announced that they are renewing Edie Falco's hit show, 'Nurse Jackie' for a fourth season. I guess that's good news.

But it's still a sad day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...