Chelsea Handler Reveals She Had Abortion At Age 16


If you've watched any of her TV shows or read any of her books you'll know that this woman hold nothing back. Chelsea Handler is up front and outspoken and that's what {almost} all of America loves about her.

Her personal life is an open book so when she was interviewed in a recent NYTimes article it's no surprise that she didn't hold back the blunt honesty of an abortion she had at age 16.
"I had an abortion when I was 16. Because that's what I should have done," Handler revealed. "Otherwise I would now have a 20-year-old kid. Anyway, those are things that people shouldn't be dishonest about it."
She also talks about how we're all too P.C. about things (which I have to agree with).
"People are too P.C.," she said. "We need to be focusing on other things. We're seeking out such grossness in human behavior and want such mindless entertainment. 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' and some of these other shows are more racist. Or '16 and Pregnant.' Getting rewarded for being pregnant when you're a teenager? Are you serious? I mean, that makes me want to kill somebody."
I have to admit I never saw the hype around her but after watching her shows & reading some of her books, I get it. I applaud her for her honesty & bluntness. Sometimes real life sucks but we gotta live with it.

Chelsea's next major project is a sitcom on NBC (looks hilarious!) and starring in a movie called 'Mall'.

source / photo via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...