New Book: My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison



My Unfair Godmother My Fair Godmother


My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison was released last week and is a sequel to last year's My Fair Godmother.

From the publisher:

Tansy Miller has always felt that her divorced father has never had enough time for her. But mistakenly getting caught on the wrong side of the law wasn' texactly how she wanted to get his attention. Enter Chrysanthemum "Chrissy" Everstar, Tansy's fairy in shining, er, high heels. Chrissy is only a fair godmother, of course, so Tansy's three wishes don't exactly go according to plan. And if bringing Robin Hood to the twenty-first century isn't bad enough for Tansy, being transported back to the Middle Ages to deal with Rumpelstiltskin certainly is. She'll need the help of her blended family, her wits, and especially the cute police chief 's son to stop the gold-spinning story from spinning wildly out of control. Janette Rallison pulls out all the stops in this fresh, fun-filled follow-up to the popular My Fair Godmother.
Okay, I haven't seen or read this one and have only been aware of it as a portal keeper to fairy tale related books, but a book that uses Rumpelstiltskin and Robin Hood does interest me. I'll probably have to read this one sooner rather than later. After the next releases for SurLaLune Press are ready, that is....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...