Brooklyn Decker Trades In Her Long Hair For A Short Bob


It looks like the 23-year-old  'Just Go With It' star may have been inspired by her co-star, Jennifer Aniston's {new} shorter hair style.

Brooklyn Decker debuted her new do in Miami, Florida on Tuesday.

I think she looked way better with longer hair, actually it may just be the dirty-ish looking color she went with. Either way, she's still cute, I guess.

The model-turned-actress is married to tennis star Andy Roddick and recently opened up to Self magazine about her struggles with self-confidence {surprised right?}:
"When I was younger, I was insecure about being gangly and having no shape," she said. "People made fun of me and called me a boy! I remember praying for boobs and a butt. Luckily, I grew into myself and got curves!
What do you think of her new hair cut & color?

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...