Andy Samberg & Rashida Jones Staring As A Couple In New Movie


'SNL' alum Andy Samberg and 'The Office' alum Rashida Jones are hooking up {in a movie any way}.  Rashida and Andy will be teaming up again, they both stared in 'I Love You Man' and 'Friends with Benefits', and playing a couple in the upcoming movie 'Celeste and Jesse Forever'.

The movie will be written by Rashida and Will McCormack. The film is rumored to be more about breaking up than it is about staying together...strange right?
“Our movie is about two people who love each other a ton but they don’t know what to do with that love, and how do you let that person go,” Rashida tells the Los Angeles Times. “It’s very different from: ‘I like having sex with this person because I’m so modern but then, ooh, maybe I like them.’ I’m less interested in that story.”
I'm not a big Andy Samberg fan and to totally honest I was really glad when they took Rashida Jones out of 'The Office'. I'm sure it's going to be cute movie but it may just be one I skip in theaters and wait until a friend rents it and invites me over.

Is it a movie you'd go see?

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...