Leighton Meester Covers Seventeen Magazine!


Leighton Meester takes the February 2011 cover of Seventeen.

On if she still feels having a boyfriend isn’t a priority: “I would say the same thing today as well. [But] I think that the importance of love is really strong for me in my life, whether it’s a guy or a friend or just my puppy. I think love changes you over time, and whether you have good or bad experiences, you always grow and learn from it.”

On starting a family: “I want a family someday and I know that I have to let love in to create that and I think there is someone out there for me, but I’m not on some crazy hunt for that right now.”

On her new music: “I’m working with a band right now, doing a lot of acoustic music through singing and writing. It’s really fun and fulfilling. It’s an expression of what I have in my life and what I’m going through, or what I have gone through, and of course, it’s mostly about love or relationships.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...