Olympic gossip



Michael Phelps gave Extra the down low on his perfect, broad swimmer body life. He is not dating fellow swimmer Amanda Beard. "No, I'm not dating Amanda Beard. I'll say that. I think she has a boyfriend." As far as being single, "Part of my life is kept to myself. I'm able to relax and be with my friends. Those pretty much are the only people who really know the answer to that question."

He thinks it's neato that Carrie Underwood has a crush on him. "That's the first I've heard of that. That's pretty cool." If he could pick an actress to play his leading lady in a movie about his life, who would it be? "Cameron Diaz seems pretty cool. She seems like she has a cool personality."

Phelps will bring in around $40-100 million in endorsements. He says, "It's not about the money. I love what I do. The one thing I'm really looking forward to doing is raising the bar in the sport of swimming and promoting it- to get new faces involved in the sport."

Watch Extra tonight for the full interview!

Image: Flawed Hollywood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...