Dude, I love your mom!



Matthew McConaughey, where have you been hiding your adorable mama? Kay McConaughey is promoting her new book "I Amaze Myself." The little cougar told Us Weekly some spicy scoop on her marriage, and how her husband passed away:

"On Monday mornings, he and I often said goodbye by making love. But one day, all of a sudden, it just happened. I knew that something was wrong, because I didn't hear anything from him. Just nothing," Kay said. "But it was just the best way to go!"

Get this...when her sweetie could not be revived she insisted they took him from the house naked. "I was just so proud to show off my big old Jim McConaughey — and his gift," she says. Awwwww. His gift.

After she married Matteo's dad for the *third* time, she got pregnant by accident. "I was deciding, 'Do I want to have another baby? Do I want to have an affair? Or go back to school?'" she says. "That's when Matthew was conceived. We had tried for 16 years and no baby. So Matthew was a big surprise!"

Us Weekly/ PR Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...